Today is the day...

GoldenMotor.com

Rump Rocket

May 21, 2014
Michigan
I get the Flaming Horse Silver Slant 80cc Bicycle Engine Kit from enginesonlineshop...... I have the work area ready, being almost 60 years old good lighting is a must, sprayed down the area yesterday with Bifen IT and it's mosquito free today. now the wait for the FedEX truck to arrive....

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I told the wife I maybe dead from old age before it gets here...Lolo
I know what you mean, im very impatient sometime for parts and pieces im egar for..... since ai have 4 running bikes built now and work on a fifth I dont get as impatient as I was when I only had one bike because I can just push things aside and grab another bike and go for a ride if I want, that is an advantage to having multiple bikes, at some point Im gonna have to sell a bike though or Im gonna wind up with a motorized bike museum some day.....lol!

Map

Rump Rocket

May 21, 2014
Michigan
I know what you mean, im very impatient sometime for parts and pieces im egar for..... since ai have 4 running bikes built now and work on a fifth I dont get as impatient as I was when I only had one bike because I can just push things aside and grab another bike and go for a ride if I want, that is an advantage to having multiple bikes, at some point Im gonna have to sell a bike though or Im gonna wind up with a motorized bike museum some day.....lol!

Map
It came in at about 2:30 took a little longer to install it because it's my first..took it for a short spin....all I can say is boy are those things nice...

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
It came in at about 2:30 took a little longer to install it because it's my first..took it for a short spin....all I can say is boy are those things nice...
Excellent R Rocket,

prepare to be hooked my friend, once you get the 2 smoker motorized bike oil coursing through the vains it just don't let you go....... all you will do is look for and at bikes and the first thing to mind will be can I put an engine on that one... I cant quit myself... found another prime candidate today as a matter of fact.. picked up a Kulana moon Dod at a pawn shop for $10... I was grinning like a kid that just got what he had always wanted for Christmas..... and already thinking about how I might build this one up..... This isnt the bike I got, just one like it

Ride safe and keep us posted on how things are going when you have a chance.

Map
dnut

Last edited:

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Nice looking bike. Now the real fun begins. Can you say improve... modify... customize? You are going to have so much fun.