KC's Kruisers web site problem...

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Hi guys,
Just a heads up that all my hosted images and links to my KCsBikes.com web site posted here will be down for a day or two.

My server is hosted in Norway and the ISP provided fiber network cable to the area is being upgraded so you can't get to my server from the Internet.

Sucks for me.
Changing Internet DNS Name 'A record' entries to have my domain names point elsewhere neither fun nor fast to effect across the whole internet.

Anyway, kcsbikes.com will temp forward to here for a bit
http://vales.com/KCsBikes

All that page has is an explanation of the problem and I will keep it updated, but for now I can still show customers their builds like this latest one out the door.

Ya, I know, pretty elaborate .gif animation for build pics, but what the heck, I figure I can make and host them in about the same amount of time most everyone takes just to get a single good picture hosted so why not right?

Anyway, it looks like I have some extra time to field some questions here if I can help so you might see an uptick in my reply activity here this week, I need my motorized bicycle talk fix ya know? heheheh ;-}