New 79cc build

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
True very true I have 5 bikes now , This has gotten way out of hand . I don't have the time to maintain all these bikes I can only ride one . What the **** was i thinking .
You were thinking about your next build........and the one after that laff

Love the new drop outs.......real nice! AGK wants to talk to you if ya have the time Andy, if Jeff hasn't already mentioned it to you.

Keep it coming man, your work is unsurpassed.......right down to the fine details.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Had some time last night to work on the bike a little bit . I mounted the motor in the frame the way Culver city classics did it . He came up with a great quick way to do this thanks for the tip Jeff.

Last edited by a moderator:

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Its been awhile since worked on this bike so today I pulled out the torch and bent the crank arms to clear the motor . I am waiting on some jack shaft parts and trying to make up my mind on a rear hub

Last edited by a moderator:

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Yes I made my engine mount but it is not my design. Culver City classics came up with tthe design of the motor mounts. Its a great design that works really well.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hooked up one drive chain and started on the exhaust. I still need to make a little muffler to finish it off
Go Andy man......looking great! Put one of those little mini RLV muffs on there like I put on mine, they sound and look nice and they're cheap ;)

Just cut the threaded part off and weld away.