BRAND NEW CLEAN SCRATCH FREE BUILD built on a brand new SCHWINN CRUISER!

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
I took apart my huffy bike, it was an eye sore and all beat up. Here's what I did instead! I will post more pictures, I have mirrors,expansion chamber and new carb OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY. As soon as I put the finishing touches on I will post more pictures. The wheels are from the mountain bike. Here are pictures! This is a Schwinn Claremont I believe. Pardon the mess!

Attachments

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
I took apart my huffy bike, it was an eye sore and all beat up. Here's what I did instead! I will post more pictures, I have mirrors,expansion chamber and new carb OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY. As soon as I put the finishing touches on I will post more pictures. The wheels are from the mountain bike. Here are pictures! This is a Schwinn Claremont I believe. Pardon the mess!
Make sure to click on the pictures to see full size!

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
That is one beaut looking build my friend , I have a cruizer very similar ,not a shwinn but same basic framework
Love the bronze paintwork too ,going to be one mean looking cruizer
Some bull horns would look mean on this one
Good luck hope all works well and she's on the road soon
Regards Henshooter

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
That is one beaut looking build my friend , I have a cruizer very similar ,not a shwinn but same basic framework
Love the bronze paintwork too ,going to be one mean looking cruizer
Some bull horns would look mean on this one
Good luck hope all works well and she's on the road soon
Regards Henshooter
Thankss! I just finished it I will upload more pictures today and then take her outside and fore her up