new to the site

GoldenMotor.com

whitehead

May 6, 2014
st.louis , mo
Just wanted to say hello . I enjoy reading your post about whizzers . I have two of my own.
What a great way to get around. Being the service manager at a scooter shop. My bike are
Way better than the plastic cookie cutter junk we sell. I can't wait to read all post everyone
Submits
Thanks
Craig

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing photos of your bikes. Very nice looking machines. You'll find quite a few Whizzer owners here so you're in good company.
Have fun, ride safe.

Tom

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
Craig,
Fantastic looking machines you have. You are right, that vintage maroon bike you have looks familiar..... I love the color, personally. Nice bags as well.

You've seen it, but here's mine:

I'm sure it's just lighting, but why does yours look much deeper maroon than mine?

Last edited:

Lightning Boy

Apr 19, 2014
Michigan
Welcome to the club! Those are some lovely rides. That Xselsior is truly gorgeous.

Sun fade does that sometimes, atom. My '78 650 fades from red underneath to silver on top from sitting in the rural sun a lot.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Bikes all look nice, the phoenix frame bike has motor work done by Bill Green. Lucky you!
The new edition pacemakers first year is 2001, then 2002. Didn't know there were other years.

Great to hear all those miles!! Whizzer on! and welcome. Thanks for posting.

Ray