Felt MP smoothie

GoldenMotor.com

Bryman31

May 6, 2010
Colorado
im keping the black pipeing on the exhaust... welded a bracket to the briggs silencer so it bolts up now...the 66 is in now instead of the 48 ...now it pulls hills no problem...she is a tank so i pretty much had to go with the 66 :-( rode it out to brighton and back yesterday (about 70 miles roundtrip)...it rides awesome. just gotta get thius idleing issue worked out...might has a blown seal or something not sure yet

.weld
thats a **** of a long ride.............what path did you choose? side roads??? i live in henderson so at some point you probably passed me LOL........

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
thats a **** of a long ride.............what path did you choose? side roads??? i live in henderson so at some point you probably passed me LOL........
Hi,

My name is Frank and I'm the event organizer for the area. I setup all the rides, meets, and cruises in the Denver Metro area D.A.R.. We would like to have you join us in the near future and for the upcoming riding season. If you don't mind passing your phone number to me so I can have it on hand. That way when we are having a ride or event you are fully aware and can try to make arrangements.
(can't rely on everybody to read the forum)

You mentioned you live in Henderson, I live just north of you in Brighton. There are a few Mab's in Brighton that ride quite often. The Platte River Trail is the trail that allows us to get in and out of the city and connect to the other trails. We should meet & greet sometime and go for a ride so we can show you what these trails are about. . . let me know.

Take care

Frank

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
On a different note.....fell through some ice yesterday on the trail... About 3 feet deep....be careful Colorado guys..... I was riding across what seemed to be some slush.....notbso much...bike and myself are ok....but it was a cold mofo riding home from Westminster yesterday

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
so i have acquired a 4 stroke, picked up a Super Titan from duane and one of his newer gear boxes...i should be posting pics soon...i need to expeirement with some paint...i want my red cover od green....