Sprockety help for a newb...

GoldenMotor.com

barbero

Feb 20, 2009
puerto rico
Re: Sprocket Alignment + other issues.

Hi,

I`am having trouble Aligning the back sproket to run Straight, is there a sequence or trick for tightening the bolts. thanks.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Re: Sprocket Alignment + other issues.

Is your sprocket "dished in" or "dished out"? That's part of the alignment problem.
All the bikes I have build except one, the sprocket had to be "dished in".

let us know how it's going.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Look down the chain run and see what is out of alignment, it could just be that your rear wheel isn't on straight.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
If you want to look in the classic posts there is pictures and articles on rear sprocket alignment and how to mount them look through all topics lots of good info.
Norman

barbero

Feb 20, 2009
puerto rico
Hi, Already fix it. i torque it with a drill & then with a racket counting the turns.

I will be receiving Solar ligths for bikes front & rear, anybody interested.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
solar lights? if you want post about it I'm sure there's people here would really like to see what you have good to hear your working on improving your ride. sharing info is what this forum is all about.
ride it like you stole it but do it safely.
Norman

barbero

Feb 20, 2009
puerto rico
Hi

I will be receiving 1 this week to see it`s performance & quality before i can offer te clients & after that i will be buying by doz. They take 3 4 weeks to get here. front & back are solar.Charge during the day & use at night. more details when i received it. thaanks