Death Race Jan 2, 2010

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
DEATH RACE HAS BEEN CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!

Spooky Tooth Cycles and Mussleman Honda Circuit are bringing us another exciting day of Motorized Bicycle Racing.

When: January 2, 2010 ( I believe the time will be 1- 5pm )

Where Mussleman Honda Circuit (P1) at the Pima county Fair Grounds in Tucson, Az
DIRECTIONS: From I-10 take exit 273 (Rita) or 275 (Houghton) south to the Pima Fairgrounds. Musselman Honda Circuit is 11800 S. Harrison Road on the west side across from the Fairgrounds

Links

www.p1kartcircuit.com

Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes

Saftey Gear Required

Helmet

Eye Protection

Gloves

Knee Pads

Elbow Pads

Long sleeve shirt

Long Pants

Toe covered shoes

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Well, hopefully those who cannot make it can make the Aprils race.

I am really excited because I got a camera this time and can use my helmet cam. I am planning on recording the entire main event this time. I should have enough memory to do it.

Last edited:

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Well, hopefully those who cannot make it can make the Aprils race.

I am really excited because I got a camera this time and can use my helmet cam. I am planning on recording the entire main event this time. I should have enough memory to do it.
They have 4 gig memory cards at best buy for 12 bucks. Thats all the video you will need. I would be worried about battery. Video drains battery like no other!!

Cant wait to see the video.

Good luck everyone!!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I have a 4gb and a 1gb memory card. The problem I do have is when I use the entire memory on both cards my PC will not download the video?. I have lost many good vids because I could not download it with a full memory card.

My 1gb is around 20min of video and the 4gb is about 1hr & 13 min. Last Death Race was around 40minutes. I am gonna try to record the entire race and hope it goes well.

I also have two battery's, I was lucky enough that the battery from my old camera fits my new one.

Zev0

May 18, 2009
Rio Grand Valley
Remember, on these vid cards and usb sticks, you need to make a folder within the card or stick. If you don't, the device will not and cannot hold the advertised amount of data.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Do you use a usb?? If so, I recommend a SD Card reader. There around 20 bucks and Ive herd really good things about them. The pro's use them so they must be good. That may solve your problem.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona