Next time a 4 stroke kit goes on sale for $200 again its mine.

GoldenMotor.com

mrfubs

Jun 13, 2013
michigan
Alright

So a while ago i helped a fello out and linked a 4 stroke kit that was $199... this was like a month ago.

Iv read and heard a lot that those little four stroke engines run great and are reliable. I want another build, i see i can even purchase a 4 valve head for them thats pretty awesome.

So as soon as someone discounts there 4 stroke kit to that price again ill be getting a new project untill then ill continue my 2 stroker!

Anyone feel free too throw in your 2 cents about your 4 stroker and how you like or dislike it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Alright

So a while ago i helped a fello out and linked a 4 stroke kit that was $199... this was like a month ago.

Iv read and heard a lot that those little four stroke engines run great and are reliable. I want another build, i see i can even purchase a 4 valve head for them thats pretty awesome.

Thanks!
What 4 stroke kit was that which has a 4 valve head available?

50 cc 4 stroke? for $200?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I know you can get a four valve head for the GY6 CLONE engines for the 150cc scooter and go kart engines, but never seen an offering for the little 50cc china engine, that would be kewl but dang those would be some tiny valves......lol!

Map

mrfubs

Jun 13, 2013
michigan
yep it was a 49cc and i remember even i was suprized it was that cheap but had no interest because i was currently building my 2 stroker and now that iv been looking at them i probably should have bought one. I found it at one of the webs at one of the given sponsors on this site.

And i am unsure of the make or website of where i saw the 4 valve head unfortunately

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
yep it was a 49cc and i remember even i was suprized it was that cheap but had no interest because i was currently building my 2 stroker and now that iv been looking at them i probably should have bought one. I found it at one of the webs at one of the given sponsors on this site.

And i am unsure of the make or website of where i saw the 4 valve head unfortunately
You is dreamin, the 50 cc HS and Hondas have one piece heads and cylinders.

There is no 4 valve head available.

What piece a junk gearbox did it have on it for $200?

mrfubs

Jun 13, 2013
michigan
good point... iv been searching this 4 stroke stuff for a few hrs an found out its just one piece... lol my bad

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
http://www.provoscooter.com/ruima-4-valve-racing-cylinder-head-gy6.html

Four valve head for the 150cc GY6, im thinking this must be what was seen and mistaken for being for the 50cc clone engine.

There is another 50cc chinese clone engine built for the chinese scooters also, its called the 139QMB engine.

Maybe im wrong on this but I have a GY6 in a scooter and have come across a pile of performance upgrades as I was working on it and doing several minor mods.

Map

Last edited:

mrfubs

Jun 13, 2013
michigan
yes $200 i posted on a thread and other people where suprized as well, i think it was july or a little eariler and was only for a week or so.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
When you do a search for 50cc honda clone the 139qmb engine will be in the top of the line up so that is why I figured this engine or the gy6 150cc might have been mistaken for the little 50cc bike engine and parts for these may have been mistaken for parts for the one that people are using for the motorized bike

$200 for a 4 stroke kit would be a good deal if the tranny was decent, but pretty sure it wouldn't be.