R e o build

GoldenMotor.com

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
John, That motor was made by tananka and had TAS on the shroud and tank. I hade the head of the other day to run the fins front to back for better cooling and measured the bore and stroke to my surprise it's the same as my china girl. It has a gear reduction of about 1 to 1.3 ratio and was on a pump of sum kind im guessing. Hope that helps good luck finding one.

john young

Jan 12, 2013
London Kentucky
Rat rod, What would it cost to get you to make me a front fork like the one you have on the old REO? I am gathering my parts now and still need a decent looking old style front fork. Help me out if you can. I appreciate you putting the motor pictures on for us. I plan on starting a post when I get all my stuff together. John Young London, Ky - from the area of Justified !!!

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
John If you look close at that fork the workmanship sucks it's only for looks and is RAT ROD TUFF. If you have a welder and a drill your half way there. Sorry I can't make that for you but good luck buddy. I don't mean the bike is just for looks I ride her all the time on 15 to 30 mile runs and she will go about 35 mph not to bad for a 66cc motor and RAT ROD parts. See you.

briggsbiker

Nov 18, 2010
Riverside, CA
I tried messaging you about going for a ride but for some reason it was not working. I am totally up for it, need to get some more people to come out to ride! Tom's farms would be cool, lots of bikers on the weekends!

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hi Ratrod,
Beautiful work! I really like how you stayed true to your original full scale drawing and the way you tied in the engine to the crank case drive system is very original. Keeping it rustic looking pulls it all together nicely. Nice job!
Pat

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
Well thanks for the nice words Culver City Classics and Scott at Silver State Cycle that Neil put together a real fun day in the sun. What a nice bunch of guys and gals to share common ideas and intrests. got a little sick from the heat but all fun. Scott thanks again for the great T's