My Dyno Roadster...FINISHED!

GoldenMotor.com

that guy on a bike

Mar 30, 2011
newmanstown, p.a.
farm equipment supply stores sell awesome idlers that are made for some major stress and speed. I bought one for a 8' chopper bike i made one time . It was a little overkill for what i needed it for but might be perfect for your dyno. For 20 bucks might be easyer than a skate board wheel, and made for the purpose. Can't wait to see the bike in the sun. keep us posted please.( I love roadsters)

that guy on a bike

Mar 30, 2011
newmanstown, p.a.
tank is great. You can't go wrong with that frame. It was pretty much asking to have a motor put on it. I'm glad you were able to keep the chainguard on. I thought the chain would be a problem so my first build was a schwinn. The thought was in my head though. Thanks for the inspiration to maybe try a similar build. I bet it feels awesome cruzin 'bout 30 with the springer fork bobbin, and your a** relaxin. Ya, I'm a little jealous. Good luck with it. glad to see great minds do think alike

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Thanks guys! There are a few things to do yet though. The turn signal brackets need bent a little to get them straight and sometime I have to figure out how to mount the black saddle bags.

Terry