"KOOLEST BIKES on the PLANET"

GoldenMotor.com

signtist

I thought you might want to see my 3 bikes here and in the photo section.
They are all custom painted and built special with spring loaded chain tentsioners for the best possible quiet and smooth ride.
Please let me know what you think. . . . . .thanks John

I love this stuff!

Attachments

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
They are all custom painted and built special with spring loaded chain tentsioners for the best possible quiet and smooth ride.

I love this stuff!
I would have them torn up by the end of the summer... Kidding.. I have an old 30's or 40's Rollfast I wanna fix up.. Great hobby you have there!! Hobbies with real life applications and purpose. Good show!

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i

I love this stuff!
Ah, to live somewhere where these old classics can still be found. Nice pics, nice bikes. Where'd you get that extended exhaust pipe on the 3rd bike?

bikebum1975

Aug 18, 2008
Connecticut
What can I say but WOW! Awsome rides third one is my favorite I love old nose art like that and the pinstrips are incredible. Nicely done

Waspswatter

Feb 17, 2009
Wisconsin, USA

I love this stuff!
Very nice! I love those retro styles. Do the spring loaded tensioners really help a lot?

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
I love these bikes too---death to the regulators who would rather we didnt ride--they say green--but more pollution is caused when 1 yuppie passes you in his sport utility to go jogging !!!
Yeah... Green as in soylent green.. Did you hear the green crap right after election? "WE ARE LOOKING INTO GREEN NUCLEAR ENERGIES" I heard it from bushy last year and this guy just wants to pass laws and maybe pitch a dime at solar panels. Blah.. Nice bikes again!