2 cycle smell good

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome, Woogie and thanks. All kidding aside, I have always wondered if that stuff worked and really looking forward to reading what you think of it.

I really think we should come up with practical joke/scent additives. Say, dunno. Flatulence, medical marijuana, wet dog. (that one really cracks me up as we have a particularly horrendous smelling dog in the best of circumstances, much less wet)

what? lol

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
That site I posted actually has a scent that smells like pot. I wanna say it was reefer madness I think.

Would be great to have a doe urine smell or something, really get your buddies wondering what is going on.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL!!! could you imagine!? (Doe urine) Happily ridding down a country road and to be attacked by a full racked deer with love on his mind? LOL, that is way past practical joke and right into causing great harm to some one you really, really hate.

Am laughing to hard to type.

So, so sooooo wrong. We gotta do this.

("How'ed he die?"
" He got Bucked to death")

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
LOL!!! could you imagine!? (Doe urine) Happily ridding down a country road and to be attacked by a a full racked deer with love on his mind? LOL, that is way past practical joke and right into causing great harm to some one you really, really hate.

Am laughing to hard to type.

So, so sooooo wrong. We gotta do this.

("How'ed he die?"
" He got Bucked to death")

Thats some funny stuff there Dan.....lol!

BlueSmoker

May 7, 2016
Finland
I really like the smell of outboard two stroke, so does somebody know if it is okay to mix motorcycle and outboard 2-stroke oil in the gas? 1:25 mc oil (normal ratio) and then some outboard oil so the ratio is around 1:18?

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Everything I've read about it suggests it's not for highly stressed air cooled engines as the only oil in the mixture. You shouldn't have a problem with what you suggest apart from it making smoke like an old ship that's just spotted the Bismarck.

BlueSmoker

May 7, 2016
Finland
Everything I've read about it suggests it's not for highly stressed air cooled engines as the only oil in the mixture. You shouldn't have a problem with what you suggest apart from it making smoke like an old ship that's just spotted the Bismarck.
I know that outboard oil is made for engines who works with temperature around 60 celsius, but can it be bad in some way to mix different type of oils in the gas?

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Provided they're both mineral oils I see no problem, synthetic and mineral don't cohabit well from what I've read.

I'd like a second opinion from someone.

sbest

Nov 3, 2015
Nova Scotia
Provided they're both mineral oils I see no problem, synthetic and mineral don't cohabit well from what I've read.

I'd like a second opinion from someone.
It is not the base oil but the additive package that creates the problem.
I have had sudden fouling from mixed mineral oils several times in the past.
You are right about marine oils being totally unsuited for our engines.

Speaking of marine, just got back from 2 weeks at sea. The tender's Yamaha 25 outboard gave us headaches from 4 month old stale fuel. No idle and missing at power.

Steve