Good morning from sf Bay Area.

GoldenMotor.com

Bradb1287

Oct 20, 2012
San Bruno
I'm not sure if this is where I post my problems but I'll introduce my self first.
My name is Brad and I'm in the sf Bay Area, got my first motor bicycle kit and had it running for a few days. Once I figure this out and how this site runs I'm sure I'll be posting things in the correct section.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Good morning and howdy Brad ! You will love it here on this sight. We all got some great stuff,ideas and plenty of free friendly advice. No end of growing innovation(^)

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
What's up Brad, when I get my engine bolted in we should go for a ride. I'd like to try to get bay area riders together like the moped folks.

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Hi Brad, Welcome to MB.com. If yer anywhere near San Jose I'll go riding with ya too. I'll also help ya get yer motor and chain issues straightend out. If yer not close (to me) we'll all still be able to help you out anyway. So search the threads already posted, I'm sure you'll find your answers. This is a great site.
fatdaddy.dance1

Bradb1287

Oct 20, 2012
San Bruno
It's not the purrtiest. First build with a custom " soda " holder. If ya catch my drift. Once I figure out how to post pics ill post some.

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Those that care how "purty" someone's bike is don't matter. They don't have to ride it or even look at it. It's YOUR baby, build it YOUR way.
Figure out the "pic" thing bro, I wanna see it. I think you can do a search on how to POST A PICTURE.
(click on pic to enlarge.)
fatdaddy.

Attachments