The Mile High says Hi!

GoldenMotor.com

Highrev15k

Sep 29, 2012
Colorado
Hello everyone!

I'm a student here in Colorado and have decided to build a motored bike. I just bought a 5g 4 stroke kit from spooky cycles (who I have a sneaking suspicion is actually owned by bikeberry), and a Schwinn Clairmont cruiser.

I am hoping the 7 gears can help me climb the one big hill on the way to class and still keep high enough speeds for when summer classes start in the town about 20 minutes away by car.

Besides these two is there anything I am going to need to get on the road?

Thanks, and glad to have found this forum.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for answers. I'm a 2 stroke guy myself but there are many 4 stroke builders here who will speak up soon and help you along. There's also a 4 stroke section devoted entirely to the 4 stroke bike.
Good luck and glad we have another Colorado builder among us.

Tom

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone!

I'm a student here in Colorado and have decided to build a motored bike. I just bought a 5g 4 stroke kit from spooky cycles (who I have a sneaking suspicion is actually owned by bikeberry), and a Schwinn Clairmont cruiser.

I am hoping the 7 gears can help me climb the one big hill on the way to class and still keep high enough speeds for when summer classes start in the town about 20 minutes away by car.
Spooky Tooth was bought by BikeBeery.

The so called 5G gearbox in the kit is an inferior gearbox to a Grubee 4G.

The pics on the Spooky Tooth / Bikeberry website still show the Grubee 4G
gearbox that they used to sell.
Very deceptive marketing, caveat emptor.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Welcome, I'm getting ready to build a four bang-her. LOL. Get the Harbor Freight sale ad today in the newspaper and they have got Predator 212 cc on sale for $99 regularly $179 minus the.20% coupon total cost before tax $79 man that a deal.