New Member, ordering 1st build Friday

GoldenMotor.com

Hammer

Jul 5, 2011
Chattanooga, TN
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt, I live south of Chattanooga, TN in Rock Spring, GA. I have seen motorized bicycles before, never cared before. Then out of the blue I just wanted a beach cruiser. After some internet browsing I came across some nicely done bikes with the motors, which led to like 3 straight all nighters browsing sections of your site and every other one I could come across. Now, I want to build one.

Friday I'm going to order the Huffy Cranbrook and a 80/66 motor kit from Kingsmotorbikes. I've read everything I could, so now I'm ready to get my hands dirty and just make one. This first one will no doubt be a tester bike for myself, so I will probably sell it to make what I want after I gain some experience.

Thanks for all the knowledge that is on this board, guys and gals. You've made me feel like I can make it happen.
brnot

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome and welcome Matt.

Yes Sir you can make one. Read, read and read some more. Some gifted and good folks here just waiting to help. Is a fun group of folks. Post lots of pics!