My First Build

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I have the aluminum petcock with the stupid screen filter that I yanked. I got a hardware store filter now and all the crud settles down there without issue. I don't know why stuff got stuck IN the petcock, that's weird goat herder o_O

Dr.8820

Dec 20, 2010
Freakville
Zoombicycles Pull Start | Aftermarket Parts | Parts and Accessories | EHBC Distributors Ltd

I can't make a promise on quality. Also, you don't need the filter in the petcock, it makes things worse. Mine clogged so I yanked it with pliers. ran like a dream afterword
Pull Start Assembly BikeBerry.com
thanks for the link, i checked there because i bought my engine and jackshaft kit from them...they're sold out :(

My filter fell apart and the petcock kept clogged up over and over. Would not work right until I got a pet cock with bigger passages to it.
my harley dude came over and said i didn't need it because of the filter on the line, so i did away with it!

Last edited:

Dr.8820

Dec 20, 2010
Freakville
Thanks for the replies, I'm still searching...i hate just looking at this bike, I'm ready to ride! I'll find one eventually, the only ones I can find come from that two in one company (bgf and leb :().

Dr.8820

Dec 20, 2010
Freakville
Ok, finally decided to give this one more crack.....I bought a pull start, the darn thing hits my petal, had to take it off. I found out that the 3 screws for one of the jackshaft bracket had to be moved forward...BUT..that meant taking the engine off the frame...

Attachments

Last edited: