random thoughts

GoldenMotor.com

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
so, I'm sitting here waiting on my HT motor, no telling when it will get here, and that's kind of what I 'randomly' thinking about.
My motor was paid for Fri. morning, I got an email Fri. afternoon saying my item had been shipped(^) and gave me a tracking number. Since Fri. afternoon I have checked on the progress of my item in shipment. No change since Fri. afternoon, none, zip zero, zilch, nada :-|| So I get to sit here and read about how much fun everyone is having on their MB and see me bro havin so much fun on his MB (that he will let me ride sometimes when I'm jonsin real bad:D) and wonder what in the world has happened to my kit:confused:

ok, so maybe those thoughts weren't so random
I guess I just needed to vent a little bit

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
What carrier is being used? I've seen a few times where things are shipped close to a weekend and they either just sit there for some reason, or the tracking doesn't get updated for a few days.

If it's just stuck on "billing info received," then chances are it hasn't actually shipped yet...

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
What does the shipper say? "Billing Info Received"?

I have so many boxes coming and going lately.....my head is spinning and I am particularly pissed at DHL for not deliverying one HOT box right now.:-||

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
UPS packages do not move on the weekend at least they are not scanned. If they picked it up friday it went into the system. When it got is anyones guess. I should have shown up on the monday scans though. Once it is on the way the scan will read in transit or the last place it was supposed to be.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
yea I know all that
it's just that UPS does not have it yet, they only have the info for it, or so they say. I have yet to talk to the shipper.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
A tracking number is usually worthless until you get the package, then you can check it and it will say "Delivered @ 3:30 pm on 6/30/08.

In my experience, it's more of a delivery confirmation number...

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
it's also source of frustration, you get a tracking number and think your item has been shipped, but 4 days later and you item still hasn't moved. something like that makes you think they have lost your shipment.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I have shipped a lot of stuff, and when I check it for three days it always say "scanned at such and such location" then one day BOOM "Package delivered at 2:45 pm".

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Ain't that the truth!

I have heavy box - full of gears- coming from the midwest. UPS last has it tracked on 6/26 - then blamo this AM 7/2 - "out for delivery". Yay-who....we shall see....

My "lost" box from Taiwan (DHL) still has not arrived. DHL is basically incompetent.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
oh my goodness
if this happens like that then I will have to contact my seller again just to say I am so sorry I thought so badly of him. but I still don't think my motor will be here until next week
o well:(

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Everybody. Just Like To Add My 2 Cents.. Most Of The Mb Parts I Have Ordered Came Much Quicker Than Expected ! I Paid Vizan Motors $202. June 6/08 For Tle 43cc Engine And Still Have Nothing, Just A Order Number. He Told Me He Removed Rewinds From Motors To Fill Rewind Orders. A Week Ago I Asked Him To Send Motor Without Rewind And I Would Pay Extra Shipping For Rewind. No Responce ! I Think He Is A Crook And A Liar. I Hope This Post Is Ok. I Don`t Want Some Others To Have Their Project Ruined By Him. Ron

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
If you guy's would like to leave review's of Dealer's....here is where to do it.

http://motorbicycling.com/f3/find-dealer-review-1730.html

Good or bad review's are welcome...If you don't see your dealer listed, please add them.

Thank's :ride2:
yeah once I get my motor installed and broken in, if there are no problems with anything I will post a complete review.
I'm also planning on posting some pics of the build process and maybe have some video.