Dellorto style carby found

GoldenMotor.com

Trooper2821438

Jul 26, 2012
Yeppoon, Queensland, AUSTRALIA
Hey guys, newbie here, have posted in newbie thread. If you are looking for a Dellorto, maybe this will be for you:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280881135607?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I dont think its actually made by dellorto, but I have used dellorto's on some of my cars and they are of equal quality, and performance. not too sure exactly what size outlet or pin they have, can just tell you that they really push the air/fuel through nicely.

Trooper2821438

Jul 26, 2012
auflgWhoa watch out, sorry, I didnt realise i was so far out of my depth... I was just putting it out there, stating that I have had a good experience, and that you can get a dellorto slide style with the spring loaded choke... take note i am in Australian, and this may be beneficial mostly yoward Aussies, but just putting it out there... Anyways, tell me about these 2 carbs I could get for the price U stated... whats that all about?

Last edited:

Trooper2821438

Jul 26, 2012
Whoa watch out, sorry, I didnt realise i was so far out of my depth... I was just putting it out there, stating that I have had a good experience, and that you can get a dellorto slide style with the spring loaded choke... take note i am in Australian, and this may be beneficial mostly yoward Aussies, but just putting it out there... Anyways, tell me about these 2 carbs I could get for the price U stated... whats that all about?QUOTE]

I have had a look, and you are quite correct, bu the carbs im talking about are 18mm, not 15mm, so they are a bit beefier.

Last edited:

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
Check out http://thatsdax.com/. Look on the first parts page about 2/3rds of the way down for the "RT CARBURETOR HIGH PERFORMANCE" for $29.99 USD. It's a Delorto-type that works very well according to reviews here, and at half the price of the eBay auction.

Duane (thatdax) is a member here, and I've bought all sorts of parts and mounts from him with no problems whatsoever. Right now I'm waiting for him to complete some more shift kits so I can start on a trike project.

Since you're in Oz, you might want to try his Skype account if you want to ask him any questions about shipping overseas. Details on his web site.