Los angeles riders

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Any riders up for a Sunday July 12th putt putt ride- fast and slow

I am slow!!!! but could be getting faster pretty soon!!!!!

(do not know if it would conflict with any event/sport thang???)

Beach ride -- End of Washington Blvd. Beach parking lot 10:30 am

no responses and I will NOT be there!!!!

Ride Safe

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Thanks Norm--

What time and where exactly where will you be??
maybe LA riders want to take in the show and then go for a ride???

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Okay turkeys- you know who you are.... may the force be with you

Where is that DT...??? squaker wanting to ride so desperately???

I am riding Crenshaw going west down Washington Blvd to Venice at National Blvd.
Sunday leaving 9am
anyone want to join me somewhere along the way- usually takes me 20-30 minutes

See ya Norm--

maybe a new friend Uncle Mike Customs bikes will show up -does some cool scratch frame builds and other wheeled devices.

Last edited:

Riverdales27

Mar 20, 2015
USA
):

There's a lot of riders in LA, I see on instagram like events down there showing their bikes off. Here in the middle of California there's no one. People seem to just make these bikes and after awhile just sell it on craigslist.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's some pics from the Venice Car Show...

This is me on the new green chopper I've been building for a customer...
image-2459840585.jpg

This is me next to my 1966 2332cc turbo Ghia...
image-306964740.jpg

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Well there was a big mob of no shows--
Just me (my 40 mile cruise - beach and back with a few side trips), Norm promoting his work and CCC pedaling a shinny Dyno bicycle??? Grebes did not even show at the car show (I thought he dug that stuff)

DTM are cruising fast... well, I am putting one together to ride and not slow no' mo...
As they headed out for their late afternoon sunday ride I set out with them and they left me in the dust but we cruised on a little street just east of Crenshaw where there was a weekly street show/show down of what ya got. I mean the Chicano car guys with the most fantastic cars I have ever seen and I've been to the biggest Pomona shows --
Just mind boggling.
engraved/etched every bit of chrome with sparkle and metallic paint and the finest airbrush realistic visuals that would blow your mind to say nothing of interiors and of course hydraulics that made their cars dance every dance step you could imagine--
Just tooooo heavy!!!!

Ride safe - I say that but there are no respondee riders so who is safe-- go figure???

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Sorry buba, my bike is "in the shop" as they say. Trying out a different clutch set-up for the races, so bike is not together right now.

Going to be out of town for two weeks starting August 1st, so if people are in town in mid to late August, maybe we could get together.

Good luck with your "go faster" build.

Gilbert