Honda GHX50 / Q-Matic Drive custom ugraded kit

GoldenMotor.com

irideiam

Feb 5, 2014
Houston, TX
SOLD: Honda GHX50 / Q-Matic Drive custom ugraded kit: SOLD

This kit was pulled together with quality hand picked parts. Parts installed but build was never completed to the point of putting gas to it and starting the motor. All parts were purchased new in 2013-14.

Honda GHX50 / Q-Matic Drive
-- Honda GXH-50 Engine, includes carb upgrade already installed @ EZ factory
- Q-matic Pace Setter Drive, already mounted to engine from EZ factory
Honda replacement black fan cover (will include stock red cover)
Sick Bike Parts 4 Stroke Air Filter (will include stock Honda air filter)
Sick Bike Parts Sintered bronze fuel filter
Sick Bike Parts 4 Stroke Throttle Assembly w/ black 47” cable, Rocker Kill Switch & Racing Grips
Sick Bike Parts wide crank assembly includes:
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge 206mm, - Chainring Adapter / Hardware / Freewheel - 36 Tooth / 153mm offset Crank Arms
Phantom Bikes Long Barrel Exhaust Pipe Custom Exhaust with Fiberglass Packing (Black Wrap/ Polished Pipe) w/ Black Pipe Silencer
#41 Diamond Brand chain 10ft

$700 plus shipping

Last edited:

irideiam

Feb 5, 2014
Houston, TX
If it helps since I am obviously new to posting here, you can check out my selling history and positive feedback on:

Ratrodbikes.com: username irideiam
Ebay: doublebar409
I also run the Bay Area Coasters Cruiser Club & Parts Exchange check us out FaceBook (Bay Area Houston, TX)

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

irideiam

Feb 5, 2014
Houston, TX
That's an idea, I just figured I would strip of the purple powder coat and sell the frame separate and keep the wheelset. If anybody is interested in a sweet deal on the whole package. Please send me a message.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I am expecting some funds to come in soon and if it's still available I am very interested in this...it looks like just the bike I will be building when the funds come in!