GTC Jackshaft For Sale

GoldenMotor.com

Da Pedal

Apr 9, 2014
Fortress of Solitude, Florida
I have a GTC jackshaft that fits the 79cc - 99cc predators and greyhounds, along with the lifan 97cc - 98cc motors. I have never used it for anything besides mock up purposes and it is essentially brand new. I don't even think it has any scratches whatsoever

I'm selling it for 105 shipped comes with grade-8 faceplate bolts. Comes with a 26t gear, a 17t gear and a 10t output gear..

the 26t/10t combo should work with a 44t-50t rear sprocket for a nice working setup.

Heres a link to my other thread for pics since the picture uploader refuses to let me attach a file via url's from this site and it also wont let me post any pictures in more then one thread, also it seems that the pics close to the size limit fail almost everytime at uploading, so frustrating.

If you want better pics just shoot me a pm with an email

Price is 105 shipped

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=54909

Attachments

Last edited:

Da Pedal

Apr 9, 2014
Fortress of Solitude, Florida
Just going a different direction, I'm going to install a shift kit. Well atleast if someone buys the Jackshaft. If not i'll Just hook it up the way it is. I'm trying to avoid drilling into the wheels to make a sprocket adapter but i might just do it anyway, i'm sure someone one here would make use of them if i switch to a different set later.

Its already a 79cc so i'll probably hook it up the way it is, and just make sure i can get it registered, then ill go through the extra effort of switching to the shift kit

Attachments

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
What I just found out about husky that I don't care for is that they require a $15 order minimum. I wanted to order a rim for $8, but I can't. Guess I'll just order from amazon instead.

abefroman

Sep 13, 2013
new orleans
I have a micargi puma very similar to yours. I drew the rag joint sprocket in CAD and drilled new holes to use the micargi 68 spoke wheels. came out great. I posted the drawing here.. just search for my name.. abefroman

cheers