rackemblue

GoldenMotor.com

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
.duh. I am 69 years young and just got into building motorized bicycle to give me something to keep me from rusting. I am a retired Harley Davidson Service manager and mechanic. I retired in 1998. I have very little experience in working on bicycles. I do know engines and drive trains though and pretty good at electrical problems. I do appreciate advice on anything that is how you learn. And just remember it is not fixed until you find why it broke.

Ragnarok

May 26, 2014
Baytown, Texas
I know what you mean! Been working on Harley and Triumph bikes most of my adult life ( 16-54 now). I'm new here too but lots of great threads...interested in board track racer bikes myself....how about you? Have a particular interest yet? So many ways to do things yeah.

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
.duh. I worked so many different bikes I can't even remember how many different brands. We were a Harley dealership/Yamaha/Kawasaki/triumph/bmw that is the brands we sold but worked on any model. including lawn mowers and tractors. I am really enjoying retirement but decided to start building motorized bicycles to keep me from rusting.