New 50V triangle 980W LI w/ 5A charger

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I have worked out a deal with EM3ev's Paul the 'cellman' for a volume price.
He has built packs for me in the past they are top notch quality.

I am ordering 3 of his high end Triangle 308 cell 18650 LI battery’s with mounting bag and 5A adjustable voltage chargers as soon as I can get one other person to pay me via PayPal in advance for a set.

---

This is the battery and bag http://em3ev.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=35&product_id=123

50V 18.5Ah Samsung Triangle Pack (17.5Ah & 25Ah Option)
14S9PSDITRI
- Cell Type: ICR18650-22P (18.5Ah, 925Whr)
- Bag: Including Bag

This Samsung Pack uses our robust and reliable 14S 40A Li Ion type BMS.

---

This is the charger http://em3ev.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=37&product_id=120

Aluminium Case Charger 58.8V 5A,14S Li Ion/NCM
14SLI5ACHARGE
- AC Plug Type: USA
Aluminium cased, fan cooled and dual voltage (100V-240V) charger.

Comes complete with Anderson Type 45PP connection to battery as standard.

LED indication to display charge status.

The NCM/Li Ion Chargers come with a 3 position switch to set output voltage to 58.8V, 57.4V and 53.2V. This enables charging to approx 100%, 90% and 50% SOC. Regularly charging to 90% SOC will help to extend cycle life. Charging to 50% is recommended for battery storage.

---

My combo unit delivered price for 3 is $808.98 plus the banking fee to bank transfer my US dollars to him in Hong Kong dollars so I figure about $820 per complete package payed for and delivered to me in Phoenix, AZ for a 3 package buy.

The first person in the continental US to PalPal me $850 to [email protected] will get one delivered complete with no other charges.
One time offer, only one for pre-sale.

If you are looking at building a serious high end electric build this a bargain but don't take my word for it, you have the links, go through the payment form all the way to the end delivered cost for just 1 combo.

This are my actual costs if I just bought 1 combo at retailand had it delivered.

If I payed in Hong Kong dollars via PayPal:

If I payed via direct bank to bank wire transfer in Hong Kong dollars:

My bank charges $35 to transfer bank to bank wire transfer so it's $1,001 either way.

In short save $150 on a combo pack.

Combine that pack and charger system with this SickBikes 48V electric shifting kit for $420 and you have a frigg'n crotch rocket.
http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=181

I have build several E-bikes with that and the 36V system and the motor and programmable Kelly controller are top notch.

It will about 3-4 weeks for delivery but I have my first paying customer’s bike to put my first one on with the parts listed above sitting here now

This high end ($5,000) Specialized Epic soft tail.

Fully adjustable front and rear shocks, I even have the air pump for adjusting the rear shock.
Dual hydraulic disc brakes.
Outstanding wheels and tires.
And the thing only weighs 30 pounds!

I have a customer for a second similar build hence why I don't want to sell the 3rd pack combo but it will on a more modest mountain bike.

Also note that if I come up with all the cash myself before someone wants to jump on this deal I'll cancel it.

Last edited:

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
If anyone wants one of these battery/charger combos I can take a $400 deposit now and in 30 days if you still want it another $450 will get it on it's way from Phoenix, if you don't I will happily refund your $400.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
This offer expires Monday the 5th (Cinco Dimayo) night as I have all the cash I need to make my battery purchase.