Hi i am new here want to make a motor bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Hi welcome! These projects are FUN! Although.....if you're not mechanically inclined...I'd do a lot of reading and research on these kits BEFORE attempting an installation. You can go on YouTube and search "motorized bike kit install" and there are many different great videos. I'm not sure if we have any other members of the forum over in India, but it's always best to find someone with the proper know-how to aid you in your first installation. The last thing you want to do is go into this project blind and suffer the consequences down the road... I learned that the hard way on my first build and almost killed myself. I went through the window of a truck at 35 mph with no helmet. I was in POOR shape after that. Everyone on here is pretty knowledgeable...questions? Just ask anyone! Oh, and pictures of the problem usually are a BIG help. Thanks, good luck! Can't wait to see your project in action!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
! Bijay! Welcome! Do lots of reading and use the search function A LOT. Often you'll find searching for stuff brings up threads you wer'nt looking for, but if you poke around you'll get new or better ideas and learn a lot. I knew NOTHING of mechanical work when I first started and if my car mechanic saw me trying to use a wrench on my car I swear: he'd runaway screaming in fear... Now, he'd just wimper and shake his head... :) I'm getting better and so will you.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Just buy a kit and start wrenching. If it's a Chinese 2 stroke, don't put it on a nice bike. Get something used and beat to crap, all scratched up. You're gonna put lotsa more scratches in it, so they will match up nice.

Have fun!