I think I found Big Boy Cycles inspiration

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Big Boy Cycles bikes are all so cool. Check out the October 19th race thread and you'll see how they smoked me in the final (and the heats too).

I was looking through some old motorcycle history books I've had for years and thought the members would like to see these bikes.

Is this an old photo of Roland?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Big Boy Cycles bikes are all so cool. Check out the October 19th race thread and you'll see how they smoked me in the final (and the heats too).
Timm and Roland, the big boys that make up Big Boy Cycles are the real deal.

They made the coolest bike to ever show up at the socal motor bicycle races,

I have read a lot of posts on motorized bicycle forums about how cool it would be to make a
diesel powered bike so gaze on this pic and wish you could have been there to
see it smoke around the track! :D

EDIT: Why did this thread get moved to the Swap and Shop forum from the General Discussion Forum?

Last edited:

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
Timm and Roland, the big boys that make up BigBoyCycles.com are the real deal.

They made the coolest bike to ever show up at the socal motor bicycle races,

I have read a lot of posts on motorized bicycle forums about how cool it would be to make a
diesel powered bike so gaze on this pic and wish you could have been there to
see it smoke around the track! :D

EDIT: Why did this thread get moved to the Swap and Shop forum from the General Discussion Forum?

We were wondering too why this tread got moved!!
Waiting for an explanation or to get moved back!!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
As we do our best to keep such both respectful and private, you've no idea whatsoever of the interventions concerning other members and vendors, most of which have had at least some communication with staff concerning appropriate self promotion.

Vendor reviews go in 'Swap and Shop' regardless of who posts them, good or bad. Inappropriate advertising and/or conduct is not acceptable no matter if they "have an ad running here" or not and will be addressed, sponsorship is not an exemption from the rules and forum sponsors have been warned and banned before.

I would strongly suggest contacting staff and/or the administration directly to resolve this confusion before it becomes an issue.

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
As we do our best to keep such both respectful and private, you've no idea whatsoever of the interventions concerning other members and vendors, most of which have had at least some communication with staff concerning appropriate self promotion.

Vendor reviews go in 'Swap and Shop' regardless of who posts them, good or bad. Inappropriate advertising and/or conduct is not acceptable no matter if they "have an ad running here" or not and will be addressed, sponsorship is not an exemption from the rules and forum sponsors have been warned and banned before.

I would strongly suggest contacting staff and/or the administration directly to resolve this confusion before it becomes an issue.
The funny thing is WE DID NOT write any of this and we had NO knowledge of it getting written!
The END!