Motorized Bicycle for Sale

GoldenMotor.com

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I never seem to get a chance to ride this and I just picked up a moped for cheap so I'm selling my motorized bicycle. Engine has less than a gallon of gas through it, but runs great. The bike has a lot of upgrades.

Basic 68cc china girl engine that's been through about 1.5 tanks of fuel
Diamond Back Dela Cruz beach cruiser frame
Sportsman sprocket adaptor rather than rag joint
12 gauge HD wheels with rear coaster brake
New tires with less than 100 miles on them
The seat is a Persons leather seat and is very comfortable
Upgraded fuel lines, petcock and filter

Great running bike.Just needs to go to a good home that can use it. Asking $300 or best offer. There's $200 in the wheels and adaptor alone

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Man that's a he!! of a deal. The crappy builds on st.Louis,mo Craigslist bring $350 - $450. Your right there's at least two bills in the rear. It's a crying shame your selling it.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I absolutely love the seat, any chance you wanna trade it for a worksman seat???

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I'd rather just leave it the way it is for now and get it sold. Although, I think I still have the original Della Cruz seat in my cabinet. I may swap the seats and sell the seat separate. I bought it from a buddy that restores bikes from the 30s and 40s and specializes in tandems.

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
Not sure what kit it is. I don't remember, but I know it wasn't the cheapest one out there. I paid more hoping for a better quality motor and it hasn't given me a bit of trouble. I'll send you a pm with my address. I'm usually home by 4:30 or so in the afternoon. I'm about 6 miles up 184 from Bruce.

Last edited:

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I'd rather just leave it the way it is for now and get it sold. Although, I think I still have the original Della Cruz seat in my cabinet. I may swap the seats and sell the seat separate. I bought it from a buddy that restores bikes from the 30s and 40s and specializes in tandems.
that'd be cool, id love to have that seat for my vintage whizzer restoration