ProDigit from Miami!

GoldenMotor.com

ProDigit

Mar 27, 2013
Miami, FL
Hi there!

I noticed I'm a little late in the game! (since this engine on a bicycle seems to be around since the 1970's).
Recently I discovered my love for 2 wheel balancing, and bought an electric moped. I was pretty happy with it, but soon figured out I needed more (as it was only doing 23MPH).
I bought a 50cc scooter, which was tuned insanely, and got speeds of upto 50MPH out of it (with a little tail wind).
I love my scoot! It's a problem-less scoot for ~2,5k miles, and I get 99MPG out of it on average (a TaoTao ATM50).

But a forum member posted on these bicycle with engines, and when the number 150MPG fell, I was intrigued. (who wouldn't want to scoot around a whole day for less than $5?

I looked at the 3 motor options, and the one that speaks most to me, is the 2 stroke motor, built in the center of a cruiser bike frame, with chain.

In my other threads you will see which one.
I hope to find the right bike, motor, and stuff for what I need!

Thanks!

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Always good to see new members and someone from my old stompin' grounds. Miami was/is my home. Left there in 79 for the mountains. Still have a few old friends there but haven't been back for a couple of years. Lots of places to enjoy a motorized bicycle in the 'Magic City'.

Good luck with your project and we're always here if you need help and advice. The best advice I can offer is to do lots of reading here. There is a wealth of experience and talent to help you along and the Google Custom Search will provide a lot of information.

Tom