Newbie from IN

GoldenMotor.com

SCHMEEL

Jun 7, 2012
Columbia City, IN
Hi all, just picked up a china clone for cheap so just doing sum research. I've always liked two wheels, some of past bikes included- DK sob, 62 ironhead chopper, intruder, kz650 twin, 03 Honda crf50 (highly modded), currently a 77 Yamaha xs650 resto/mod

I'm really liking the board tracker builds, especially the sportsman flyer

SCHMEEL

Jun 7, 2012
Columbia City, IN
Thanks Dan. ;-)

It's been a week since I've been on the motorcycle. Hittin up friends, the misses, Walmart and gas stations have all been on the whizzer clone. Not even the van.

Damn how did I not know about these wonderful two wheel joys? So simPle and easy to transverse the city, a lil chain lock and yer set.

I'll work on uploading sum pics by weekend

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Cool! Looking forward to your pics.

Yea, they are a blast. Folks reactions are great too.

Have you found any MBers near you yet? Group rides are really great.

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
welcome Dan from another Hoosier. so tell us a little more about you motor bicycle.
where do you livin in Indiana, i live in Vincennes 1/2 mile from the banks of the wabash river, some times the wabash come to visit me in the spring 20 feet from the house lol
Don P

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
Hi SCHMEEL sorry for calling Dan . I like your bike those monark fork are the best looking bicycle fork ever (imho) good work

SCHMEEL

Jun 7, 2012
Columbia City, IN
Just some hi-temp engine enamel

Prob should of took to work to blast it, but just did it in couple of hours. Maybe come winter time ill do it right