Introduction to these WONDERFUL people!!

GoldenMotor.com

alabama dawg

Sep 11, 2010
Alabama
drn2 Hi, My name is Mike & I am absolutely fasinated witj this wonderful new world of bicycles. I plan on making this a full time hobby helping other in my community obtain these fantastic wheels. I will listen to any & all that chooses to share their knowledge of this with me. we have hills here & is rather cool in the winter time ; which is great for the avid cyclist. Thank you all in advance for sharing your experiences with me. dance1

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Welcome Mike! I don't want to here that it gets cold in Alabama.There's a great group of members here and most are very helpfull.Send us some pics and ask any questions.Kip.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Kipharley probably would'nt want hear that it gets cold in Texas, either.

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Welcome to the forum. Kipharley probably would'nt want hear that it gets cold in Texas, either.
Oh. I know it get's cold down there but for how long! I guess it's a trade off.We just went through a "heat wave" of 5 days over 90 here.That's sweater weather for you guys isn't it?Kip.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. Yes, there are some wonderful folks here with a willingness to share what they know. As for cold weather riding in Minnesota, no thank you. I'll wait til spring... winterin my neck of the woods is for building and dreaming.
SB

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Hi alabama dawg! The reason I'm in Florida is because of the -20's in NW Pennsylvania. BTW, I just picked up a Dyno Roadster from your state. I was in New Orleans for Labor Day weekend doing some Jeeping so it wasn't much driving to get it. Welcome to the group!! You have LOTS of reading to do!

Terry