Time to return the favor

GoldenMotor.com

FlyingJerkel

Aug 18, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
Hello everybody,

I'm a life long cyclist, non-powered. As a kid I built several mini-bikes and go-karts. In my later teens I cut and modified a pick up and learned how to weld and work with metal.

My best friend, stopped working on cars and trucks (for the most part) about 7 years ago. We built a mini chopper with a 2-stroke Talon karting engine about 5 years but fell short of finishing it. Particularly because I had recently gotten married and had a child on the way.

More recently, my buddy pressured me (mentioned it once) and I started a boardtracker project and have been lurking the forums to get ideas and inspiration. This is an awesome site with very helpful and talented people.

I hit a few bumps along the way, both in the form of mental blocks and engineering conundrums. Reading through the treads on this site saved me a lot of anguish. I hope I can return the favor when I start my own build thread(s).

Look forward to chatting and exchanging ideas with all of you.

Justin

Build slow and ride fast, cause when it breaks you still get passed.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Welcome to the forum FlyingJerkel! looking forward to your projects and Ideas! Glad to have you with us!