Hey Y'all

GoldenMotor.com

midnight_rider

Aug 2, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
My name is Mark and I'm from Cambridge Ontario, I have a 1999 CCM North Ridge mountain bike since new and I think I have taken care of it all these years to put the 80cc 2 stroke on it lol,... well I've had it on for about 2months now and always look forward to taking it out for a good long rip { I think my 1983 GT Mustang is getting jealous lol } plans for porting and shaving the head are soon in order, I have an MFM pipe for it that I have to fab up for it and am on the right track for getting that done tomorrow after work !!! I've already bought a bigger carb for it that I'm gonna solder up the jet and re drill it,.. Mods to the bike since I've had it are a pair of Maxxis Hook worms and a super comfy Bontrager seat,.looking into getting the jack shaft kit for it soon ..good to be on the forum here and hope I'm welcome..shft.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Indeed your are welcome :D this is a great forum with great people and a great way to learn and share thoughts. i hope you enjoy it like i have for the past year!

Sam

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you will have one of the fastest motorized bikes on the road.