Motorized bikes for sale

GoldenMotor.com

GreenDragon

May 17, 2010
illinois
We custom build and sell motorized cruisers, mountain bikes and OCC choppers in central Illinois. We've been in business for a few years now and really love these bikes. Our prices start at $325 for a new motored bike. We fully road test all of our bikes before they leave our shop. We also repair and restore/repaint bikes and motored bikes. thank you, Green Dragon Motorized Bikes..trk

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
We custom build and sell motorized cruisers, mountain bikes and OCC choppers in central Illinois. We've been in business for a few years now and really love these bikes. Our prices start at $325 for a new motored bike. We fully road test all of our bikes before they leave our shop. We also repair and restore/repaint bikes and motored bikes. thank you, Green Dragon Motorized Bikes..trk
GreenDragon, have you considered adding a 4-stroke version to your OCC Schwinn Stingray Chopper, the Chinese Cloned Honda Trail Bike Engines are awesome for these style builds.

This OCC-Chopper is being built with an Lifan 110cc Semi-Automatic or Auto-Clutch:

This XYZ Bikes XL-Chopper is getting a Loncin 50/70cc Fully-Automatic, Electric Start:

Here's an original Honda Mini Trail Bike, this where I got my idea for using this type of Engine:

Peace Crazy Horse.

slowenuff

May 5, 2010
baltimore,maryland
....so what is it you sell for $325....complete it looks like! ..are they flying out the door????what motor company do you use?..and bike brand?....and built, and some warranty i assume, and $325!!! sounds like you're from a time long ago, and a place far away!.bf.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Hi crazy horse , hi greendragon , hello all

GreenDragon, have you considered adding a 4-stroke version to your OCC Schwinn Stingray Chopper, the Chinese Cloned Honda Trail Bike Engines are awesome for these style builds.

This OCC-Chopper is being built with an Lifan 110cc Semi-Automatic or Auto-Clutch:

This XYZ Bikes XL-Chopper is getting a Loncin 50/70cc Fully-Automatic, Electric Start:

Here's an original Honda Mini Trail Bike, this where I got my idea for using this type of Engine:

Peace Crazy Horse.
hello crazy horse do the bikes in your pictures need lights , vin numbers , and need to be street legal and registered with DMV ? Hello greendragon get some pictures up if you can .- $325.00 is a deal i cant find for an m/b allready built ? peace yall still kicking and outa here latter

GreenDragon

May 17, 2010
illinois
Hello all, I am sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. I've been away for the season. In answer to the question about my location, I am in the middle of Illinois in a town called Clinton. And I hadn't heard of those 4-cycle engines but they look pretty cool and I will have a Honda 4-cycle engine and have been playing around a bit with building a chopper stingray trike.

I recently got a website up and running, Home, check it out if you get the chance. I am very eager for any of your feedback. Thanks again, Sheilapino.pino.

Bob Gurkin

Jan 1, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I gotta say one thing. I am building one of the Schwinn Chopper bikes and if I had seen your bike before I would have saved myself a ton of work. That bike is a SOB to build around.

GreenDragon

May 17, 2010
illinois
I buy all my engines and bikes direct from the manufacturer, I love these things like crazy and want other people to love them too. Not everyone can afford to spend a ton of cash on one of these, so I try to keep my prices as low as possible. But my base price this year for a standard bike with a 66/80cc or 49cc engine is $350. That's complete, tested and out the door.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I buy all my engines and bikes direct from the manufacturer, I love these things like crazy and want other people to love them too.
My base price this year for a standard bike with a 66/80cc or 49cc engine is $350. That's complete, tested and out the door.
My base price is $375 but I do a lot of extra stuff on every build, regardless that does not include the bike cost, are you saying you supply the bike as well?

To me a $350 MB you can make money on is a $100 e-bay engine kit slapped on a $100 Huffy and not worth anything after a couple of months or even weeks but hey it's your ad, what exactly are you selling with specs would be helpful for your potential customers I would think.

No offense, really, just say'n that don't sound right.

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut