Just saying hi to all the motorbiker out there!

GoldenMotor.com

maciasjair

Dec 5, 2009
Sun Valley
Hi today's my first day here and well my 3rd not so lucky day working on my bike

From Van Nuys, CA

1st project ever a raw motor 80cc (65.9? what s the deal about that anyway?)

Originally i bought this almost brand new Schwinn Stingray to put the motor on it and look cool, I mean come on they are head-turners as bicycles imagine motorized.
But as i took the motor out i came up to the disappointment of my bikes beauty but unsuitable differences well at least for a stock kit maybe with different mounts and sprockets but far out reach monetarily for now.

So I went out to my garage to grab my good ol' beach cruiser and well the motor fitted with relatively ease

Now i got two problems

the bike had a wheel brake kindda took it out thanks to the sprocket.... that's going to be funny later on lol

And my bike sprocket wont move... buts that's another thread

Anyway just saying hi and please if you have a chance read my threads and help me out

Oh and well hope someday when my bikes working to go cruising around Mulloland Dr with some fellow MB people!

I'm like this now:-||I want to be like that soon xct2

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Hello Macia, Welcome to the forum .

Even though I am the only one in this whole forum that has an American Chain Dirive, I had a great time veiwing countless bikes ,many that made me breathless. I also learned some very important things such as ; how a two cycle motor works,the importance of intake and cylinder gaskets, how to make cable ends(at throttle),and the power bike laws according to where I live..........yep, thats what they call them, "power bikes" any way there are some really decent people here in this forum....:):)