Greetings from thingswithwelding.

GoldenMotor.com

thingswithwelding

Mar 22, 2016
Long Beach CA
Hello, I am thingswithwelding. I am a hobby that welds numerous things. I am on Facebook and Instagram under the same name. I show pictures here and there of my work. I was a precision lead machinist for a while and now aquired the art of tig welding as well. I dont own a whole shop full of tools but do ok with what im working with. Welder, plasma, small mill, bender, roller etc. Im in the process of building a 79cc predator powered motorized bicycle from the frame up. I am fabricating 90 percent of the frame. Im here to grow about a few things or more. Thanks. Thingswithwelding.

Last edited:

thingswithwelding

Mar 22, 2016
Long Beach CA
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I'l do my best to post some pictures in the near future. I had a problem last night on one of my ipad tablets-the website said my pictures were too big to upload. I got one to upload from this ipad tablet im using now but the one I like to use is my ipad mini. It captures much nicer photos. Anyways, Im looking forward to all this as well. Cheers. Thingswithwelding

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Use the search button on top, how to post pictures. Tells you how to downsize them. ..................Curt