bikeberry.co. out of most of their 2 stroke engine kits ???

GoldenMotor.com

mikeab13

Apr 12, 2015
fort myers fl
I was just on bikeberry.com looking at kits avaible for when I get paid which kit I will be buying. An almost all their kits are out of stock. Is their a representative of bike berry on here that can maybe tell when they will be getting new stock or if something happened to their supplier?

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I'll second getting the Dax kit.... they do cost a bit more but way more reliable and considerably smoother running. Most these engines will shake you to death but the Dax engines are very well balanced so vibration isn't even a problem.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Checking em out now. Thanks for the advice map!
You're very welcome mikeab13, customer service from Duane at thatsdax is also excellent.

We have other vendors here on the forum that aslo offer great customer service, but I can speak only of the ones I have personally dealt with and I have made several purchases from Dax and spent some time talking with him on the phone and Im a very happy customer of his.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I'm also very happy with the stuff ive got from Dax but I do wish he would get some more bottom ends again soon... I got a good collection of cylinders, pistons, and heads waiting for bottom ends and I really don't want to risk getting another badly unbalanced vibrating piece of junk from another source... this guy's engines and bottom ends are very well known for their smoothness so when he does get bottom ends he sells out fast. I would buy whole engines from him but half the fun is building up the engine and I like to do my own thing with the top ends. I may have to resort to buying cranks from him and building up my own bottom ends if he don't get anymore soon...
Ive tried getting engines and bottom ends from other sources but they all shook badly and none of them turned out nearly as smooth as the Dax based engines I've built.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I'm also very happy with the stuff ive got from Dax but I do wish he would get some more bottom ends again soon... I got a good collection of cylinders, pistons, and heads waiting for bottom ends and I really don't want to risk getting another badly unbalanced vibrating piece of junk from another source... this guy's engines and bottom ends are very well known for their smoothness so when he does get bottom ends he sells out fast. I would buy whole engines from him but half the fun is building up the engine and I like to do my own thing with the top ends. I may have to resort to buying cranks from him and building up my own bottom ends if he don't get anymore soon...
Ive tried getting engines and bottom ends from other sources but they all shook badly and none of them turned out nearly as smooth as the Dax based engines I've built.
Ditto on all points you made here Dave, Im hoping Duane has a shipment of the 40mm stroke GenIV lowers coming, these have the best cranks I've seen in any of the engines hands down, I ordered a couple of 40mm stroke crank off ebay last week just to see what they look like, im a bit frustrated that vendors refuse to list what type engines they're selling, so man6 options out there and no one has a clue what you will get when you order one, they may list pix of three different type engines in the add and then say its a 47mm bore x 40mm stroke but seem the odds of getting that is getting slim because last one I got was listed this way and I got a Half Breed geometry engine instead of what the listing said it would be, this kinda thing really ticks me off and this is why I like dealing with Duane, he tells you what you're gonna get and thats exactly what you get.