my new point beach

GoldenMotor.com

hot rodder

Jan 23, 2009
Hayden ID.
lmost finished need to add disc brake front wheel. not sure if i like the 36 tooth sprocket doesn't seem to have much low end. been playing with carb bigger jet and change float level runs better but
sluggish on take off . getting cold in north idaho getting hard to ride
point 3.jpg

point 2.jpg

point 1.jpg
point 3.jpg

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Sweet build! Ya your pipe is very cool but probably hurting your performance a bit. 2 strokes are very sensitive to exhaust tuning.

hot rodder

Jan 23, 2009
Hayden ID.
thanks for the reply you probable right on the pipe i built a baffle but i think it has to much back pressure it has no low end. i built the pipe on my trike but used larger tubing at the end same baffle and it runs great
trike 1.JPG

trike 2.JPG

giddyuperic

Dec 3, 2014
southern california
Hello I just bought this bike in the red and white. Have the 80cc kit picking up the bike tomorrow can you tell me is there any problems you ran into please? I got a nice machined rear sprocket for it and real chain tensioner hot just a roller for it. I heard the same thing that don't mess with the pipe unless you are going to put a bigger carb and reed block. Any tips would be great thanks

giddyuperic

Dec 3, 2014
southern california
Also I see you went with a mod front mount is that because you wanted the engine to sit that way or did you have to do that. What I am asking does it fit with the stock mounts?? Thanks