Grubee skyhawk frames are in stock

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
...my race engine seems to "snap" those front mounts so we'll see how this holds up ...
I've got my motor up too 9+ hp so it has some extra torque for sure !
Anyways , thanks for the support .. I will keep you in the loop as it progresses ..
Ron.
9 ponies, that's some serious power, a direct drive with a speed sprocket should work just fine even off the line.

Thankfully the frame has back V-broke bosses but it's always handy to coaster brake as well.

What are you using for a front fork?
Most certainly a telescoping shock fork.
I suggest getting one with both a V and disc brake mount bosses.
You can start with V's for budget and switch to disc if need be.

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
Hey guys Ron here from Ronzworld Motorized Cycle up in Canada just wanted ta let it be known that I just got a Grubee GT 2A frame in and it is absolutely clean and "buff" looks really good and is hangin' on the stand now waitin' for some pieces too be added ... I'll keep you posted ...

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
And a follow up on the Ronzworld Grubee GT 2-A build ...
** Stuffed a 66 cc PK 80 ( with the nice fat crank ) balanced and ported , made some kinda cuts and groves and ? in the piston ? , bolted on a dual plug 'Fred Head' matched it with the HD Lightning twin ignition/dual coil set up , SBP expansion chamber exaust , SBP shift kit w/7 speed shimano hook up , hyd. disc brakes front and rear and now I'm just waiting on my reed valve intake and carb ta arrive so I can get some fuel into it and see what it sounds like when all those goodies come ta life ... should be sweet I say ??? Let me know what you think ...
Thanks ... remember friends .. always 'Ride with Pride"
Ron
OOoooops can't upload pics twice so go to " Ronzworld "search for the thread it's in there with pics ... sorry about that ...