Hey All from FL

GoldenMotor.com

Mungface78

Mar 11, 2014
Titusville FL.
Hey guys! I'm new to the motorized bike world and this forum. I'm glad to be here. I will be throwing a kit on my crusier soon but I would like to know, what would be a good kit to start out with? Where's a good vender to buy from?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum.
You question about vendors is the most frequently asked question from new members/builders. The answer is, there is no answer. You'll get many opinions from others who have had either good luck or bad with certain kit sellers. We usually suggest to look for one with good after sale support/warranty.
You'll see cheaper kits on ebay than from some of our sponsors here but your customer support might leave you dissatisfied.

As far as the kits, they are pretty much the same no matter where you buy it. They are all Chinese, if we're talking 2 stroke in-frame kits. You didn't state your engine choice but the so called, HT, China Girl 2 stroke engines are by far the most common.
You also might explore 4 stroke kits or even electric power, which is growing in popularity.

Good luck.

Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi mike and welcome to the world of motorized bicycles, if like the rest of us you will have a new addiction