Monster GREEN tensioner roller for Halloween?

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have four MONSTER GREEN.....! LOL!

Idler/Tensioner Rollers (Very Durable Polyurethane) with High Quality ABEC 7 bearings and a bearing spacer installed so that bearings will not be put in a bind upon tightening Roller onto idler bracket.

Two of the rollers are grooved out for use with chains 410 & 415 and the #41 chain, this size roller has one side flattened that goes toward bracket and the other is rounded and very smooth.

Two of them are grooved for use with the 410 & 415 chain width, this size roller has both sides flattened as seen in the pic.

The wider groove will work with all the listed chains but is grooved specifically for those who are running the #41 and may want one of these.

This offer is for:

1. one very durable polyurethane Roller
2. two ABEC 7 Bearings (installed)
3. one bearing spacer tube (installed)
4. one 5/16" Roller axle Bolt (GRADE 5)
5. two flat washers (GRADE 8)
6. one standard 5/16" nut
7. one Nyloc 5/16" nut

FREE Shipping to your door for $12

These are for sale only in the lower 48 Sates of USA-America

I prefer payment through paypal but will take money order or personal check and will ship roller after it has cleared, paypal is by far the easiest way to do transaction.

First four people to PM me will get locked in for one of these MONSTER GREEN roller kits.

Hey.....! its almost Halloween so I figured I'd make these up for any who may want a cool looking "MONSTER GREEN" idler roller on their bike.

Map

PS: I will update this post as the rollers are pending sale so that it will be known when these MONSTER GREEN ones are gone.

Below roller is flattened on each side and is for 410 & 415 chian width only (will not work with #41 chain)

PS: I also have four transparent RED Rollers made up and several solid BLACK ones as well, these rollers will work with all the chain widths 410-#41 all come with hardware kit and high quality bearing just the same as the ones listed in this MONSTER GREEN ROLLER offer for the same $12 Free shipping in lower 48 USA States.

Map
.wee.

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thank you xseler, Fundage received and I will get this out to asap... Monday holiday will cause it to ship on Tuesday, but you should have it within just a few days, hopefully by weekend.

Thanks again xseler

Map
reddd

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Three rollers left, two that will work with all chain widths up to the #41 chain and still have one that is specifically for the 410 or 415 chain widths.

Map

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
I got one of these a while back from Map, excellent product!
Using a 41 tsubaki chain and it fits great.

Thanks again my friend!!!
Dan.