problem with forum sponsor "Gasbike"

GoldenMotor.com

recumbentbill

Jul 5, 2009
millington tn
Well I did not want to do this But after several attempts to get a refund from GasBike.net I feel like I'm getting the run around. Here is my story. Bought the GT2A-S frame from gasbike .Great frame no problem. Next I ordered a 4G transmission which was for the tapered shaft Hausheng SP?? 4 stroke engine which did not fit my non tapered shaft. My Bad, should have noticed the tranny difference. Well the tranny came in two boxes ??? each box contained a 4g tapered tranny. Well I contacted GASBIKE.NET for info on what to do for a refund. GASBIKE emailed me back with info on FEDX picking up the packages.Packages were picked up. Now I have been waiting [3 weeks now] for a refund and it does not look good. Hate to say this but I'm not very happy with GasBikes parent company .They will not answer the phone .All calls end up going to voice mail. I'm beginning to have doubts about getting my $99.00 back. Maybe my complaint on this forum about a sponsor will get results.

Wish me luck
PS The GT2A-S frame is great. Not a plug n play though it takes some extra effort to grind the motor mount to fit the frame.duh.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I understand your frustration. But I'm sorry to tell you that posting about it here will not produce a refund. I got screwed by gasbike a couple years ago, had to write it off and move on. Believe me I know that $100 is a lot of money to simply write off, but the guys at gasbike just dont care about your money. Once they've got it, they're keeping it.