new here.....

GoldenMotor.com

JoHoR/T

Aug 25, 2012
joplin, mo
hey guys. thought i would get on the forum since its been very helpful with the bike. i recently have a all black falcon gtrs i think it is. with the 66cc on it with a custom 1 gal tank. have the stupid cns carb hard to keep it idling, iratic idle sometimes after the sealing fails, and now the float is sticking. ditching that thing for a dax carb. hopefully its a reliable carb. seen alot of good review on it on here.

Attachments

welcome to the forum,
love the bike, it looks nice mostly black and chrome detailing, may i ask where you got that fork i've been looking for a springer fork for the right price. i now use a cns 2 and i'm not happy with the entire design, although i do like the choke mechanism. it will run lean one day and rich the next. i think i'll be getting an NT soon because i love the power and simplicity. i could get so much power out of that no matter what rpm, i could just idle up steep hills

JoHoR/T

Aug 25, 2012
joplin, mo
the front forks came with the bike. my cns is the same way. which is why im getting rid of it. i had to pedal home twice because this thing would run right. and my bike is a single speed. sucks

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Welcome, I ran a nt until I got the RT from DAX . Once I got the jetting right I forgot I had a carb. Set and forget it. I did mod the air filter that come with it. This cheap and simple modification .I went to Walmart and bought and air condition filter for a window unit . you know the quarter inch foam stuff that you were shot in the kitchen sink . I cut inch cut a 4 inch circle of the foam it push it inside the filter of the DATS carburetor and that was it take it out work it out once a month set it and forget it right the dickens out of it .