newbee

GoldenMotor.com

doc hughes

Sep 9, 2010
illinois
hey everyone,
im new to the motorized bicycle scene. started out with a schwinn cruiser i bought new in 1982. i had thought about the possibility of puting a motor on it for a while when i discovered that i wasnt the only one out there. i have riden a harley and several british bikes since the 70's and still love motorcycles but the ride i make to work is really too short to warrant getting the harley out of the shed. also the cost of repairs and improvements are very restrictive. i thought why not motorize my bike and use that for short trips for a change in pace. i was surprised when i dicovered the variety of products available for this modification. i got a 80cc kit on ebay, installed it. cool! long story short, i just ordered a stretched cruiser frame and am going to spend time this winter building a pimped motorized limo cruiser. i was really excited to find this forum and will really appreciate all you alls expertise and advice. thnks .

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Welcome to the forum doc hughes, here's a little inspiration for your next build....

This is fellow MB'er Maxvision's stretch.....ain't it beautiful?!?

Again, welcome!