hello from texas!

GoldenMotor.com

sam1egb

Dec 15, 2009
alvin,tx
Hey Sam's the name,
I am so inspired by the knowledge that has fell upon me from this forum.well I had an idea to use a 7hp ohv briggs and stratton engine on a beach cruiser. I know i am going to have to modify the frame but thats not a problem.So i know your thinking "why such a big engine"? well Im kinda of a heavier guy 240lbs and I wanted to go a descent speed also wanted to put a durable engine on the bike.I am sick of driving and I wanted to use it to get around town {commuter} and also wanted to
take long country rides maybe 20 miles and there are some cool smooth roads you can take all the way to the beach.Oh yea and don't have to mix straight gas.Of course this is the first time I am going to do this but i think i could build it in a month.It would be great to have your input and advice i would appreciate it.

yeeehaw! just kidding i am not a redneck cheers sam

christopher fowler

Dec 17, 2009
p a washington
Hey Sam's the name,
I am so inspired by the knowledge that has fell upon me from this forum.well I had an idea to use a 7hp ohv briggs and stratton engine on a beach cruiser. I know i am going to have to modify the frame but thats not a problem.So i know your thinking "why such a big engine"? well Im kinda of a heavier guy 240lbs and I wanted to go a descent speed also wanted to put a durable engine on the bike.I am sick of driving and I wanted to use it to get around town {commuter} and also wanted to
take long country rides maybe 20 miles and there are some cool smooth roads you can take all the way to the beach.Oh yea and don't have to mix straight gas.Of course this is the first time I am going to do this but i think i could build it in a month.It would be great to have your input and advice i would appreciate it.

yeeehaw! just kidding i am not a redneck cheers sam
sounds like a interesting build send pics as project grows!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I start working in downtown Houston on Jan 4th. My motorbike and other toys will not arrive until after my house sells in AZ.

Last edited:

sam1egb

Dec 15, 2009
alvin,tx
definatley will send pics im so excited about it just ordered my frame and bought the engine yesterday i will keep u updated!!!

cheers from tx
sam