GoldenMotor.com

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
Thanks for asking...

Forks went on an XYZ my partner rides with a 24 inch rear upgrade kit - really a nice ride. This is a "TRIBUTE" bike to the SCHWINN SPOILER S.S. that was designed, proto-typed & photographed but never went into production... 2006

It was an awesome unique ride and had the super wide forks to accomodate the 4.25 front wheel. I thought if I was going to pay the money to build it, I may as well pull out all the stops. My SCHWINN SPOILER S.S. TRI-POWER will accomplish this... better yet it was sold before it was built!

So, I am using this build to spin off product lines - ESPECIALLY THE SUPER WIDE FORK - which will be available [on my site] within a couple weeks to fit: spoiler, OCC schwinn, or I will build to your spec.

This unit looks great on the ground - going to be tucking away wires today. And getting busy on mechanicals [chains - etc.]

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Thanks for asking...

Forks went on an XYZ my partner rides with a 24 inch rear upgrade kit - really a nice ride. This is a "TRIBUTE" bike to the SCHWINN SPOILER S.S. that was designed, proto-typed & photographed but never went into production... 2006

It was an awesome unique ride and had the super wide forks to accomodate the 4.25 front wheel. I thought if I was going to pay the money to build it, I may as well pull out all the stops. My SCHWINN SPOILER S.S. TRI-POWER will accomplish this... better yet it was sold before it was built!

So, I am using this build to spin off product lines - ESPECIALLY THE SUPER WIDE FORK - which will be available [on my site] within a couple weeks to fit: spoiler, OCC schwinn, or I will build to your spec.

This unit looks great on the ground - going to be tucking away wires today. And getting busy on mechanicals [chains - etc.]
Outstanding Custom Spoiler S.S. build you've got there PedalChopper!

But something else in your above quoted post up caught my eye!

THE SUPER WIDE FORK - which will be available [on my site] within a couple weeks to fit: spoiler, OCC schwinn, or I will build to your spec.

I want to thank you for all the products you offer for us Chopper Heads / Builders.

Maybe you'll consider a 4-stroke build in the future?

C.H.