Running on half choke

GoldenMotor.com

frenchman159

Apr 19, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
It's amazing that these motors run at all considering they obviously are not factory tested when they are mass produced. If they can't get the jetting right on a simple carb, i hope they didn't leave out any oil holes in mine. BTW my bike is running great and I'm having a blast. I'm loving that post about driving the crank instead of the rear wheel ! I'm now waiting for my second engine to come !

frenchman159

Apr 19, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Honestly no, I changed my seat and handle grips and I'm pretty happy with it now. Maybe I'll try that on my next one. I just got back from buying one of those china quads for the kids. It goes great !! I'll be working on my bike some more latter.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
It's amazing that these motors run at all considering they obviously are not factory tested when they are mass produced. If they can't get the jetting right on a simple carb, i hope they didn't leave out any oil holes in mine. BTW my bike is running great and I'm having a blast. I'm loving that post about driving the crank instead of the rear wheel ! I'm now waiting for my second engine to come !
YouTube - ENGINE TESTING

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
As far as the quality of these kits goes... if you have any problems with it, that you can figure out easily & fix it yourself to get it running... you got a good kit! :rolleyes: (^)