GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Whenever I am looking for sparks, want to do some mind expanding,
visual stimulation, inspiration etc.

get away from the BS

LET YOUR MIND SOAR

google solifague design builder of the black widow steam motorcycle and more!!!!!

www.architizer.com for the architecturally involved interested

since originally posted this thread some sites no longer exist or maintained....sorry

any other inspiration--- post here

ride safe

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Hi Allen Wrench-thanks for chiming in..

Oh Cleveland-you should know I studied architecture at Case Western Reserve back in the day-
Vietnam era when they???? blew the Rodin Thinker off his pedestal at the Cleveland Art Institute.
I loved exploring/adventuring in the Flats .

Irzouts is a Frenchman who has won many awards for his creations. He has been an inspiration for my own chop and bop madness!!

Regarding BUBA'S WORLD IN THE CHOP AND WELD SECTION OF THIS FORUM I like to experiment with all things ...

I enjoy WWW.F*CKYEAHWEIRDBIKES.COM AND WWW.RATRODBIKES.COM

Most everything I have done and do is to experiment in all ways and perhaps thereby encourage others with numerous farflung ideas of my own and those of many of the fine forum participants and experts. For not everything has to fly at the speed of light .

there are so many ways to amuse oneself and create-learning in the doing and effort-the journey!!!!

I very much appreciate resourcefulness, $$$$$ saving, and repurposing - like Aladin New from old.

A fair number of my posts if not most sincerely complimentary are to encourage others with what seems wonderful and cleaver by others and to reinforce those good and cleaver and safety conscious creations/discoveries /inventions/ and surprises of others.

As far as an economic, stylish and racy bike OFF THE SHELF!!! I do not think you can do better than a GT tank in aluminum frame,
stock or moded china girl, expansion pipe, heavy spoked wheels /quality tires , sprocket hub adapter, some disk brakes and a banana seat.

WHAT SITES MOVE YOU ON THE INTERNET????

ride safe

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Riding DTM Every Sunday is Funday plus clubhouse

Check it-

Facebook---- DTM "Doing the most" Los Angeles.... motorized bike club

jmason92

Apr 8, 2016
Lawton, OK
Asking to be converted to a small motorcycle by the way of a flatty Briggs that can push the bike up to highway speeds, via a centrifugal clutch and CVT. Maybe that engine could have an EFI and turbo setup too. Actually, this frame with an EFI turbo single-cylinder Briggs flatty and a vintage Sportster with a turbo Yanmar L100 air-cooled single-cylinder diesel would look bad*** side by side. Also, an analog speedo, tach, and boost gauge could be installed on the handlebars on this thing, as well aas the headlight, taillight, brakelight, turn signals, and upgraded brakes to handle the modded Briggs' power to make it legal. Reinforced rims wouldn't hurt for this idea either.

Last edited: