GoldenMotor.com

Bryson England

Apr 25, 2012
Mineralwells, WV
This is Bryson from West Virginia. Recently completed my new bike: it is a 29 inch with frontndisc brakes and center pulls on th rear. I'm having trouble with gas bike .com on my latest order. Amy suggestions for another dealer?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Bryson, glad you joined us. Sorry you are having trouble with a vendor. Check out the forum and some of our members build's. You can read what vendors they have experience with or are using and maybe that will help you decide on another vendor.

Bryson England

Apr 25, 2012
Mineralwells, WV
Thx. Also having trouble getting pics on your site from my smart phone . The suggestedphotobucket is asking for an email to send the pics to, bit won't accept your site's .com. Where do I send them
?

Bryson England

Apr 25, 2012
Mineralwells, WV
Be aware that gasbike can erase your order confirmation from your phone/computer. Write down the order number and FedEx number. Or forward the info to another source. First and foremost, don't order from these ppl. Gasbike, Kings and pocket bikes are owned by Nationwide Access, LLC

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Depending on what you want to spend on a kit, the dealers who sell the higher quality kits tend to give better service. You pay more but tend to get what you paid for.

Bryson England

Apr 25, 2012
Mineralwells, WV
I just found out it was a mistake in the part of FedEx. My apologies to Nationwide Access, gas bike, Kings, Raw Motors and Pocket Bike. Also apologies to anyone who became concerned with the aforementioned.