Motorized kit distributors

GoldenMotor.com

bakl12

Jul 25, 2009
spring valley
I was wondering if anyone knows were people import there kits from or were they get them. I live in san diego CA and i buy them of this guy for 165 and he once said "when i drive up there to pick them up" so i was wondering if anyone has an idea were he gets them from in California. On one of the boxes i saw a red bat idk if thats of any help. I would like too sell as well thats why i ask pleasseeeeeee anything. The engines look like this :-||

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I was wondering if anyone knows were people import there kits from or were they get them. I live in san diego CA and i buy them of this guy for 165 and he once said "when i drive up there to pick them up" so i was wondering if anyone has an idea were he gets them from in California. On one of the boxes i saw a red bat idk if thats of any help. I would like too sell as well thats why i ask pleasseeeeeee anything. The engines look like this
Grubee Inc.
Contact Don the Grubee
Maybe you can be the new exclusive Starfire WD for the US

Have been waiting for those new Starfires as they kick butt on those Skyhawks.
Gasbike chose the wrong one.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
try shinning a red bat light into the sky at night. carb say's no motors sold in ca. your lucky to get them at all. try T.J. if you got a flackjacket and helmet