wow this guy mad a good How to video

GoldenMotor.com

OrangeBrian

Jun 30, 2009
hawaii
Has anyone seen this guy before? Is he on Our fourm but any ways this guy is so cool he has a home cnc shop lol.He makes a great how to install video.

Well heres the link to this guys video/blog
Panofish Blog

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It would be nice to have a shop like that instead of doing things with bear skins and stone knives like I do. And, how does he stay so clean?
Tom

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Don't install your rear sprocket like he did! He put both rag joints on the inside of the spokes.
It should be starting with the sprocket .
sprocket
fiber washer
spokes
fiber washer
metal backing plates.

Installed the way he did will result in broken spokes.
I'm not a fan of rubber mounting the engine either.

Nice looking shop and nice tools.

Last edited:

panofish

Jun 9, 2009
Michigan
Thanks guys! I had already joined the forum. Thanks for the invite.
Maybe in the summer I will be able to build another. I want to build a rear friction style using the smooth and reliable engine from my honda rototiller.

BTW... Norman is right about my mistakes, but it was all a learning process for me!

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Hey welcome - everybody messes something up the first time. (even Norm :) )

What I like about your video (other than your nice shop and tools) is the fact that you take your time and do things like building a model. Not rushed or forced. Good lesson there!

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
welcome to the forum/ If you find you have a rather bumpy ride it's probably due to the knobby tires on your bike I would suggest you change the tires. You will enjoy the ride much more.

ben33904

Mar 12, 2010
florida
I cant believe they sent you two broken engines! i only buy them from companies that have them in there stock and i say you need to check it out before you send it to me or there will be **** to pay lol
drn2drn2

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
very well made video's.... the sprocket set up would worry me, but all else looks great and panofish has some nice tools and a great little shop, my dad and I have a little Smithy Lathe / Milling machine combo in the shop so we can done some minor machining but this guy got the good stuff, and really takes his time and keeps it nice and neat.... great job!

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
good tooling makes every job all the more easier eh?
ive got a couple hundred lb box in my closet here at home. in my bedroom of all places, where are my clothes? why underneath my futon of course :)

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Nice video and I also welcome you to the forum. Yeah, you have a shop to die for. Another good little tip I learned here is to use an O ring where the carburetor fits onto the intake manifold to help make a sure seal. Some of the vendors carry them, but I got mine locally at the auto parts store. These are fun to ride, eh?
SB